Introduction: Diy Coca Cola Ornament
Today I'm going to show you how you can make a Diy Coca Cola ornament. This is my first time posting an Instructable so hope this goes well.
These are the following things you'll need to complete this project:
- One round Coca Cola bottle
- One small nail
- One hammer
- Two paper clips
Step 1: Hammer Two Small Holes
In the First step you need to do the following:
- Unsew the top from the bottle
- Then take your hammer and nail and make two small holes on the top of the lid.
Step 2: Time to Use the Paper Clips
- Take one of the paper clips and unfold it into a U shape.
- Then place the unfolded paper clip in the two holes.
Step 3: Time to Twist the Paper Clip
- After you place the unfolded paper clip into the two holes. Then take both ends of the paper clip, twist them together.
Step 4: Final Step
- Take the other paper clip and unfold it just a little to make a loop.
- Then connect both of the paper clips together.
- The last and final step hang your new ornament on your Christmas tree.