Introduction: Diy Darts for Under 2$
this is a fun cheap protect to do with your kids or by your self.
Step 1: Supplies
1. 3 pins
2. 3 tooth picks
3. duck tape* (use different colors of duck tape* if playing agents someone)
4. 1 piece of card stock (or 1 note card)
Step 2: Step 1
1. cut the end of the pins off (thought them away).
Step 3: Step 2
1. on the corner of the paper use ruler and measure 1/2 an inch.
2. from that mark draw a line 1 inch dingily down to the other edge.
( I could not describe it well just look at the images)
3. retrace the fin 8 times and cut them out.
Step 4: Step 3
1. cut the tooth pick to 4 inches
Step 5: Step 4
1. cut some strips of duck-tape* into strips.
2 use the strips to connect the tooth picks to the the chopped pins
3. use some wider pieces of duck tape* to secure it beater.
Step 6: Step 5
1. use more duck tape* to secure the fins.
2. and you are done
*not sponsored by duck tape