Introduction: Diy Lab Power Supply
this is lab bench power supply
i use atx power supply as main componet
Step 1: Component You Need
- atx power supply(i use 450w)
- banana connectors
- wires(use thickness as per current requirement)
- and some basic componet
Step 2: Make Wood Box
make wood box and connect screws cable clamp
Step 3: Connect Atx Power Supply
put atx power supply in wood box and connect wire to screws cable clamp
the wire connect according to pin map
Step 4: Diagram of Power Supply
connect all think together as per diagram
and connect all think together on front panel
Step 5: Make Variable Output
- now make variable output for variable output i use dc-dc converter with variable voltage and current limit .
- it can output 1.3v to 27v and 3A max
- connect all componet as per diagram
dc- dc converterhttps://www.aliexpress.com/item/DC-DC-Step-Up-Down...
Step 6: Done
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.