Introduction: Diy Sander From Old Motors
You need sander to make your works easier? Lets make one from trash! You just need a drill and old motors to make the sander. You can use it to sanding a wood, metal, or anything you want to sanding.
This is free to make and very useful if you need this tools.
Now let's make it!
Step 1: Things You Will Need
- Old motors, and take the coil (anysize of motors you want)
- Super glue or any strong glue
And some creativity to make it :)
Step 2: Measure the Size of Sandpaper
- Take the motor coil, sandpaper, and Scissors
- Measure the size of the sandpaper like image 1
- And cut it like image 2
Step 3: Glue the Sandpaper
- Glue the sandpaper and make sure the sand paper is strong
- Its look like image 2
Step 4: Take Your Drill
- Take your drill
- Insert the sander into your drill
Step 5: Finish
Now the sander is ready to use. I hope you enjoy this instructables.
Please share, like, subscribe, and vote my instructables
Sorry for my bad english
Thanks for look my works!!