Introduction: Diya Decoration to Be Used on Festivals
We celebrate festivals by drawing Rangoli and then decorating it with burning Diya at night
Diya is a cup-shaped small oil lamp made of backed clay. In India during festival times like Diwali, you can find these clay diyas are sold in street corners. They are in different shapes and different colors
We also decorate the diyas with jewellery making stones and paint them to be more attractive
In this instructable, I will show you how to decorate the diya to be used on the rangoli
Step 1: Supplies Needed
- Diyas of different shapes and colors
- Jeweller making stones of different varieties
Step 2: Decorate Diyas
- Apply glue on the top side of diyas
- Stick jewellery making stones on the glue and allow them to dry
- Place them in a decorative manner over Rangoli
- Add any cooking oil to them. We mostly use Gingelly oil for burning these diyas
Light the Diyas at night and enjoy the festival
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.