Introduction: Do-it-yourself (DIY) Clap Switch Kit for Absolute Beginners
This do-it-yourself(DIY) sound/clap operated switch can be used for switching your 100-240V AC electrical appliances. Usually, we use a clap switch to operate a lamp and it can easily do that for you. The kit responses to clap up to distance of 10 meters, but, the further you go, the louder the clap should be.
- Operates a 100-220V AC lamp with clap/loud sound.
- Supply voltage: 6V-9V.
- There are two supply input points: a DC barrel and a 2 pin screw terminal. You can use one of the points to power up the kit.
- Consists a PTC resettable fuse. Switches the circuit off if there is unexpected flow of current over 500mA.
- Dimension: 83.82mm x 49.53mm
- Relay specification: Activation voltage: 5V DC. Controls appliances operating at 10A 250VAC, 10A 125VAC, 10A 30VDC, 10A 28VDC. Suitable for Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand