There are many types of French Manicures, just Google and you will come up with many different styles. One thing remains the same though, a thin stripe usually near the end of the tip.
And as I'm sure most girls will agree, although it is great to sit back and relax while someone else does your nails, we don't always have the time to schedule an appointment or even the money to pay for said appointment.
So after careful watching of how the pros do it, and a lot a practice, I present the
Step 1: Matierials
- Nail file
- Nail polish, Color A, for the tip (I will be using white)
- Nail polish, Color B, for the rest of the nail (usually a nude or slightly pink color, I will be using clear because other colors make my skin look as if I am ill)
- Clear nail polish for the top coat
- Nail guides, or tapes (can be found in any drug store or supermarket, just look in the pharmacy section near the nail polish)
- Nail polish remover (for mess ups)
- small brush (for those who dare to go free-hand, I use an old eye makeup brush, not used of course)