What you will need:
1. Digital camera with video output
2. LCD projector with video input mounted to ceiling
3. Cable to connect the two (1/8" mini jack to RCA)
4. Lots of batteries for the digital camera (if you have a plug... all the better)
5. 1/4-20 bolt/machine screw 0.5"-0.75" long
6. Three old yardsticks
7. Metal piece with 90 degree bend or the like
8. Pop riveter & rivets or equivalent
*(this is only a cheap document camera... if you already have the LCD projector)
Step 1: Camera mount:
Step 2: Ceiling set up
one plastic plate/piece
piece of metal with 90 degree bend and some hole in it
Some pop rivets
and finally some short bolts (1/4-20 is what you will need to screw into the bottom of the camera)
Nothing is fixed everything is just hanging there. wedged under the edges of the ceiling tiles.
Step 3: Camera bit!
As you can see the cord from the camera, video out, goes to the projectors video in.