Basically, this is me learning shorthand. The shorthand I used here was a modified version of Teeline Shorthand, which is alphabet-based, which makes it easy to learn, yet faster than conventional longhand, but slower than the phonetic-based shorthand systems. This documentation will take a week or more to complete, so I'll keep updating when I can.
*Note: Dates are in ( dd / mm / yy ) format
(8 / 11 / 2011) DAY 1 [image 1 & 2] Currently what I've done. It's pretty much me experimenting with how I can make it more naturalized, but still faster than cursive. Currently it's actually slower, but I know that will change.
(9 / 11 / 2011) DAY 2 [image 3] I did some tests, and I put together the results here. For some odd reason, my print is faster than my cursive, but it's supposed to be the other way around. Well, results are results, so I worked with print, and I ran it against my shorthand. I had to more of copy the shorthand than to write it, because I couldn't write fast enough off of my memory (yet). The results speak for themselves. My modified Teeline shorthand is way faster than my fastest print speed.
(28 / 01 / 2012) Looks like I forgot all about the project... again... Anyways, I just tested myself on this thing and it looks like I'm a bit better in shorthand than what I thought (considering I didn't practice it for weeks on end). I'll gather more data later in the day before I begin my next project.