A while ago my sister and I saw a dominoes covered table (also here) and really liked the idea, so when a local shop sold a pack of dominoes for 3$ I went and bought 12 packs of them and went to work.
Step 1: Materials
- One table. To be lifted to new heights beyond the mundane for the glory of your living room.
- Sets of dominoes. Each pack contains 28 of them and mine measured at (4.7 * 2.4)cm. (1.85" x 0.94")
- Mighty glue. I used something called Montack by a company called Ceys that the guy at the shop recommended. for some reason the writing on it was in Spanish.
- A metal ruler or any straight object that will help move around the bricks when you do the pre gluing measures.
- a Bucket, to put all your dominoes in.
- A cat. They like to sit on the table and mess up any test arrangements you made. Later they might try to peel off the glued dominoes.
- Sanding paper or a sander if your table surface is not smooth (like mine was)
- Coloured Wood varnish and brush. Because I didn't cover the entire table, I wanted to restore some of the exposed areas.