Domo Kun is a funny character from a TV station from Japan.
I personally think it's a funny character. Thats why I thought I would build a night lamp of it with some stuff I had lying around.
It's actually pretty simple to make this. And I think it would make a nice night lamp for little children who like to have a light in their room when going to sleep.
In this insctructable i'll try to explain as easy as possible how to build one yourself.
The photos will help you understand it even better.
If you decide to make one yourself, show everyone your finished result :)
Step 1: Tools & Materials
I had the stuff lying around so I was able to use it. Other materials and tools can be used aswell.
2. White paper (for the teeth)
3. Black paper (for the eyes)
4. Red thin plastic (or paper, doesn't matter. As long as it will let through light from the LED).
5. LED (I used a 10mm white LED)
6. Electrical wire
7. Glue Gun (hot glue)
8. Button cell battery (CR2032 3v)
9. Button cell battery holder (not necessary)
10. On/Off toggle switch (not necessary, you can make your own switch if you like)
As you can see you can replease some of the stuff lister above if you use your imagination :)