Items required for this project:
- ANY bill ($1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100, or if you're really crazy or have it around a $1,000 bill)
- time and patience
Step 1: Creasing
- To begin, start by using a crisp dollar bill.
- Crease the bill in half width wise.
- Then crease the bill in half height wise.
Step 2: Folding
- Take one side (in this case, the right) and fold it towards the center.
- Now in the front view, fold the bottom portion to the center of the bill.
- Repeat with the top portion of the bill.
Step 3: Shaping the right side
- Crease one corner on the bottom portion of the bill.
- Repeat with the top corner.
- Lift this flap up and tuck the corner inside and flatten the crease you made.
- By doing that, this should create an extra flap. Bring the flap down towards you.
- Repeat with the top portion.
Step 4: Shaping the left side
- rotate the item 180 degrees and repeat the process for the other side by creasing both the top and bottom corners. (Note: image from prior step was used. I forgot to include the image. same procedure but different side.)
- Once you have completed shaping both sides, you should now have two pentagons that looks like a home plate in a baseball field.
- Next, pinch the center and fold the piece in half, and flatten one side.
- Repeat with the other side.