1. Cut out a wooden board. Take note of your puzzle's dimensions. Figure out how much of an overhang you want on your puzzle. Take that measurement, times it by two, add it to the dimensions of your puzzle, and that gives you the dimensions of your board.
2. Take one of your puzzles and mount it on one side, Placing the first corner piece so that the puzzle will be centered with the board.
3. Mount the other puzzle on the other side.
4. Always remember when doing a puzzle to get the edge pieces in first, then work your way towards the middle.
5. Put it up as a display for everyone to see and cherish.