- Base Color (if you would like one, I don't like my nails so I wanted to cover them)
- 2 Nail polish colors of choice*
- Nail Brush (I just took an old fine tipped paint brush and trimmed off some of the extra bristles)
- Top Clear Coat
- Base: French Manicure Pink
- Tip Color: Rimmel Play Fast #810 Chill
- Inside Color: Essie #376 Blueberry Crumb
- If you are using one, put on your base color and let it dry completely.
- Paint the tip of your nail with the darker color. You can use the lighter on the outside if you want, but I prefered dark on the outside. Let dry. (it helps to dab some nail polish on a piece of paper and use that to dip your nail brush in)
- Paint the inner color along the outer color. Let dry.
- Cover with a clear coat.
Enjoy your pretty nails! I would advise doing this with a friend, because it is hard to paint, with accuracy, with your non-dominate hand.