-Packs a punch
-Shoots white rods 120+ feet. (Yellows 50+)
-Has two turrets of 17 shots. (34 total)
-I have instructions to make it have two triggers or to just have one. (I prefer the single trigger)
-It looks very cool.
-Comfy handle and foregrip.
-Sights for shooting both barrels at once and also individual sights for each barrel.
-Good rate of fire
-Turrets don't sag!
-Fun to build
-Takes a long time to reload.
-Uses a lot of pieces. (Sorry but i did not make a parts list)
-It's kind of heavy.
-Uses like ten broken white rods, two broke red rods, and one broken y connector. (These are optional though except for the red rods)
-May be too big for some people.
-Need to hot glue and tape the ram or it will blow up from the force of a lot of rubber bands.
-Weighs exactly 4.5 pounds.
-27 1/4 inches long. (Without ammo in)
-Width of about 10 inches at turrets and 3 inches at stock.
-11 layers thick. (Yellow rod)
-Shoots white rods 120+ feet.
***DISCLAIMER*** KillerK, Dirtyboyy, and I are not responsible for any damage that may be done by this weapon.
DON'T FORGET TO RATE!!! (Please tell me if there are any problems with my instructable and I will try to fix it.)
O.k. so build it...NOW!!!
Step 1: Build the Turrets
1.-9. Lots of views
11. Lay these on
12. Another view
13. Lay these on
14. Another view
15.-18. Roll it up
19.-20. Attach it
23. Build the second one and set these aside.
Step 2: Front Barrel (Big Block)
1. What you will make
2. Make this. It's two red rods full of white connectors connected with 2 green rods. TIP: When connecting the two rows of whites together only use one green rod on each side. Don't fill the whole thing up.
3. Other view
4. 11 white rods
5. Build this
6. Other view
7. Build a mirror opposite
10. Pay close attention to the way the brown clips are faced
11. Make, be sure to use reenforced red rods or the turrets will sag.
13. Gather. If you don't want to cut the Y clip then don't gather any Y clips for this picture.
14. Make this block. Sorry but it's impossible to take that apart.
15.-21. Other views.
22. Attach the first block to the second block. (The green rods on the bottom of each individual block are what hold them together)
23. Other view
24. Attach that plate on the top.
25. Attach the right wing.
26. Bottom view of connection. This is the most painful connection of the whole gun.
27. Attach the wheel and axel.
28. Disconnect half of that plate.
29. Add the front part of the front sight. It fits perfectly between the pieces sticking out of the white connectors.
30. Add the back part of the front sight. If you dont wanna cut the Y clip then don't add either one.
31. Reattach the plate. Aiming down the sights.
32. Add the yellow pieces from picture eight.
33. Attach the left wing. Very painful.
34. Attach the left wheel and axel.
35. Add on the four gray spacers from picture 12 and you are done with this block.
Step 3: Take a Break
Step 4: Trigger(s)
1. This is the single trigger. This is what will be made.
3. Attach them.
5. Other view.
6. Attach and add female ball joints.
7. Build this piece if you are making the single trigger.
8. This is the double trigger. You will be making two.
9. Gather. Put tape around the green rod.
13. Build two.
Step 5: Handle
1. What you will be making.
2. Make this panel.
3. Make/ gather these pieces. Notice the differences.
4. Put them together.
5. Gather the pieces for the handle. Notice the differences.
6. Attach it in this order.
7. Build/ gather.
9. Another view.
12. Add the handle.
17. Another view.
18. Yet another view
22. Add on the block from picture 19.
23. Another view
26. Add on the rest from picture 20.
29. Another view and you are finished with this portion.
Step 6: Stock
1.-7. Different views
Step 7: The Ram Rods
1. What you need to build the rams.
2. Attach like so.
3. Build two.
Step 8: Attaching the Trigger(s)
1. All of the pieces you should have. You will use parts A, E, and F.
*Attaching the single trigger.
2. Disconnect one of the yellow pieces on the main chunk and insert the single trigger.
3. Reattach the yellow piece.
4. The trigger should pop up through here like so.
5. How it should look.
6. Take this from what you built a few steps ago.
7. Attach it to the foregrip by snapping it in like this.
8. Another view of the trigger with the stopper.
*Attaching the double trigger.
9. Remove one of the yellow pieces and insert one of the triggers.
10. How it goes in.
11. Add the other trigger and put that piece back on.
Step 9: Attaching the Turrets
1. What you need. You need parts A and D.
2. Add the rubberbands like so. (Number 64's work the best)
3. Slide the turret onto the axel and hook the rubber band to the tan clip.
4. Add the blue spacer on the front.
5. Add the blue metallic connector on the front.
6.-8. Add the other turret on and do the same with the band and connections.
9. What the turrets should look like.
Step 10: Attaching the Rams
1. This is what you need for this step. You need parts A and G.
2. They attach to the black rods.
3. Pushed in all of the way.
4. The ram should push out of here.
Step 11: Attaching the Handle
1. What you need to build this. You need parts A and B.
2. The two parts.
3. Attach them.
4. The trigger with the handle.
5. How the guides for the rams connect.
Step 12: Attaching the Stock
1. The two chunks.
2. Attach them.
3. Close up of connection.
4. The red connectors should all line up like so.
Step 13: Adding Rubberbands
1. Grab a trigger band. #32's work the best.
2.-4. Attach trigger band.
5. Grab some ram bands.
6. Remove the plate
7. If you use a big band, make a figure eight,
8. Fold it in half.
9. Disconnect the front part of the sight and wrap the bands around the white conector.
10. Put the bands on the ram.
11. Reattach the front part of the sights.
12. Reattach the plate
13. Aiming down the middle sight.
14. Aiming down one of individual sights.
Step 14: Loading and Firing
Step 15: You're Done!