-paper and tape armature
-em 210 low fire clay
-various colour glazes
-incense cones(not sticks)
1. Form the armature into the shape you want. I used paper because I wanted the piece to be hollow after the firing.
2. Place flattened clay over the armature and make holes wherever you want the smoke to come through. In this case the nose and parts of the castle.
3. FIre clay in Kiln for around 3 hours.
4. After clay has cooled, apply glazes.
5. Fire a second time.
6. Place incense cone under the piece and watch awesomeness ensue.