OTHER PIXELS STUFF.
PIXEL SCREAMING PUMPKIN
P.S for some reason when you up load a .Png to instructables it puts this funky color around it.
Oh i might be turning this into a Halloween decoration.
Step 1: Setting Up.
- Open a new image 200 x 200
- Select the pencil tool with the following settings.
- Hardness, Opacity and Density = 100
- now go to "Edit" and go to "preference" and the click on "Guides, Grid, & slices"
- A pop out should appear reference the settings in picture 3
- then zoom in till you can see the pixels clearly but have enough to work.
Step 2: The Outline Cup of the Muffin
- 2nd image has a pixel by pixel count
- using the pencil tool we set up in the beginning begin to start place the pixels
- color code for the lines is 6bb539, however i changed it to 75955a use either
Step 3: Coloring the Inside
if you used color code 75955a for the lines then use color code b3c7a3 for the fill
okay the fastest and easiest way to do this is to close of the top by creating the border at the top which if you look at the second image there is a pixel count that is easy to follow. There will be some that willn't be filled that you will have to do by hand.
Step 4: The Eye and the Blush
the color code for the blush ef527b
Start with creating a new layer to create the eye the eye, begin with the inside then the outside after that got to the blush. I put in the second and third image with the pixel count. Examine where the placement of where the eyes are the grid should be easy enough to see and count.
Step 5: The Mouth
this is the color code for the inside of the mouth a5214a
Start with creating a new layer to create the mouth.If you look at the second image for the pixel count, then look for the placement to the rest of the pixels.
Step 6: Flipping
change it to W:-100& and it will flip then line them up and move the mouth layer above both of the groups. And now you have your base.
Step 7: The Top
Step 8: Coloring the Top
Then using the selection tool make shadow and light on the sup cake bottom. Im lazy so go grab the color codes from the .psd I so graciously provide and check all the numbers for your muffin.
At the left side we will be making a wound make a line of pixels across using the color for the edge of the mouth then against the edge of the the brown. then fill with the color for the inside of the mouth. Afterwards pick a spot to make a drip like the ones on the mouth and pow bam bang your done.