After learning this method, students will be able to turn a five-letter word into the drawing of a face.
- Write the word "dojob" in all lower case, with a bit of space between the letters, and no dot over the "j."
- Draw a curved line below the word connecting the back of the "d" with the line of the "b."
- Add a smile below the "j."
- Add dots to the "o" eyes.
- Add a squiggle to the top, connecting the tops of the "d" and "b." This is the bangs.
- Draw a curve over the top for the top of the head.
- Add more detail if you like. Otherwise, your face is done!