Remember the thrill of the ice cream truck coming around your block when you were a kid? And the taste of that sweet, cool and refreshing drumstick?
Transport yourself back to those dogday afternoons of summers gone by with one bite of this yummy Drumstick pie!
Step 1: Stuff you need
powdered egg replacement OR you can use any egg substitute (see my suggestions in Filling step)
crunchy peanut butter
measuring cups and spoons
chocolate syrup (optional)
Step 2: Make the crust
Waffle cone crust:
1 (200 g) box waffle ice cream cones (12 cones)
4 tablespoons (56 grams) unsalted butter, melted
1 cup graham crumbs
3 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
1. Break cones in half, reserving tips for later.
2. Then break non-tip part into pieces and place in food processor. If you don't have a food processor, then put them in a plastic zip lock and roll over the bag with a rolling pin or use a hammer to smash them.
3. Add sugar, peanut butter, melted butter and graham crumbs into food processor and mix until evenly coated and it clings together (you can also do this by hand if you don't have a food processor)
4. Press into 9-inch deep-dish pie plate and press mixture onto bottom and up side of plate.
5. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes.