You can customize these special treats to suit anyone's tastes. My favorite is half mint chip / half cookies + cream, topped with chocolate and chopped nuts! What will yours be?
Step 1: Ingredients
- Ice cream cones
- Ice cream in your favorite flavors
- 2 bottles magic shell or make your own! - covers 6-9 cones
- Nuts (opt.)
Step 2: READ THE BOTTLE
Bottle sez "Shake me up good!"
Yes, this warrants its own step.
Mostly so I could use kitten pictures. She iz good halper.
Step 3: Prepare your cones
- Drizzle Magic Shell into the cones and swirling to coat.
- For an extra treat, add a maraschino cherry or frozen berry to the bottom of the cone
- Pop 'em in the freezer for a good 10 minutes.
- While you're waiting, take the ice cream out of the freezer to let it soften up.
Step 4: Make the Magical Innards
To make our chocolatey guts, we'll need:
- Wax or parchment paper
- Pencil, pen, chopstick or something similar in shape.
Fill the paper cones with Magic Shell and freeze!