This Instructable will teach you how to create the most delicious alcoholic treat that will make you the life of any party. (My first instructable!)
WARNING: Contains alcohol, so please only make this if you are of legal age in your area.
'PLEASE USE RESPONSIBLY AND LEGALLY!!!
Step 1: Prepare Materials and Get Them Soakin'!
This Instructable takes a bit more than a week to complete, but the end result is certainly worth it!
You will need:
- 1 1/2 cups of vodka (can use more or less if desired)
- 1 tub of gummi bear candies, plastic with lid (about 1kg. Tub found at Wal-mart)
- 1 can of frozen juice concentrate, any flavour desired (I used fruit punch.)
You can keep the juice frozen for now, as you will not need it for a few days.
- First step is to open the lid of your gummi bears and pour in the vodka. The amount and brand is at your discretion, though I have found 1.5 cups of Smirnoff vodka to be the best. I have tried this with raspberry vodka as well, with pleasurable results. Basically, pour the vodka into the packed bears until the alcohol barely peeks over the top.
- Give your newly introduced gummi-bears and vodka a stir, and replace the lid. Place the whole tub into the fridge.
- Let this sit for five days, stirring a couple of times each day.