- Dry Ice (Different from regular ice)
- Bubble solution (1 part dish soap and 2 parts water)
- A small dish to put your bubble solution in
- A rubber glove
- An empty water bottle
- Warm water
Step 1: Cut Off a Finger From the Glove
2) Cut off the tip of the finger so that you now have an open cylinder
Step 2: Over the Sink
2) Put about 3 or 4 pieces of dry ice in the empty water bottle (DO NOT HANDLE THE DRY ICE FOR VERY LONG WITH BARE HANDS- it will burn your skin because it's so cold)
3) Keep the warm water nearby (in the sink)
Step 3: Work Quickly!
2) Now put the cut finger of the plastic glove on the top of the water bottle.
3) Dip the end of the glove's finger in the bubble solution and watch your bubbles form!!!
Suggestions: Hold the bottle parallel to the ground to get bubbles that will float down on the floor as opposed to drizzle down the side of the water bottle.