With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Intro: In this instructable I will show you how to make the ultimate duct tape belt with any logos or images on it you want. What you will ...
-What you will need now is to take an old belt and cut out the belt buckle loops. -I choose to paint mine white to make them look ...
- First off, take the tape measure and measure your waist. Now take that and add like five inches and that is how long long you will make ...
- Now you need to decide how tall you want your belt. I made mine two inches because thats what fit my belt buckle loops best. - So take your marker and ruler and measure ...
- I took two peices of excess ductape fabric from trimming the belt down. I then trimmed those peices and attached them to the belt with a little ...
- To make the belt look a bit nicer I added a loop on the end. I just folded it and used a small peice of tape to ...
- Now you can chose to leave your belt the way it is or you can add some graphics. -Go online and print out whatever images you want ...
Your done! You now have your finished belt. So put on and show it off.
Duct Tape Kilt/ Dressby DuctTapeDude
Argyle Duct Tape Belt/Bracletby Sk8rDuck
Duct Tape as Fabricby chewyinla
Duct Tape Sheathby swordguything
How To Make A Duct Tape Beltby epad3
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »