With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Things you will need: - Duck Brand Duct Tape (any other brand works too) - Pen (any color works) - X-Acto Knife (optional, good for clean cuts, scissors ...
- Take your pen and cover it in tape (lengthwise works the best). This step is completed best if you roll the pen across the tape, sticky-side up. ...
- To make your petals, cut several strips of 2-inch long duct tape squares.
- Fold one edge over itself sticky side up, leaving some stickiness exposed on the side and bottom.
- Take the other edge and fold it over, leaving only stickiness on the bottom of the strip.
- Wrap the petal tightly around the top of the stem.
- Repeating Steps 2-5 with additional strips of duct tape, wrapping the petals around the top. Continue until you've reached the desired size.
Duct Tape Pirate Hatby bejbej
How To Make a Duct Tape Walletby Hailee salway
Duct Tape Walletby Mja1520
How to Make a Duct Tape Businessby zipzapper859
How To Make A Duct Tape Book Mark With Penniesby mia6152004
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.