With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Things you will need: - Duck Brand Duct Tape (any other brand works too) - Pen (any color works) - X-Acto Knife (optional, good for clean cuts, scissors ...
- Take your pen and cover it in tape (lengthwise works the best). This step is completed best if you roll the pen across the tape, sticky-side up. ...
- To make your petals, cut several strips of 2-inch long duct tape squares.
- Fold one edge over itself sticky side up, leaving some stickiness exposed on the side and bottom.
- Take the other edge and fold it over, leaving only stickiness on the bottom of the strip.
- Wrap the petal tightly around the top of the stem.
- Repeating Steps 2-5 with additional strips of duct tape, wrapping the petals around the top. Continue until you've reached the desired size.
Duct Tape Pirate Hatby bejbej
How To Make a Duct Tape Walletby Hailee salway
Duct Tape Walletby Mja1520
How to Make a Duct Tape Businessby zipzapper859
How To Make A Duct Tape Book Mark With Penniesby mia6152004
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »