Things you will need:
- Duck Brand Duct Tape (any other brand works too)
- Pen (any color works)
- X-Acto Knife (optional, good for clean cuts, scissors also work well)
Step 2: Create The Stem Of The Flower
- Take your pen and cover it in tape (lengthwise works the best). This step is completed best if you roll the pen across the tape, sticky-side up.
- Also, if you want a colored center, place a 1 inch piece of tape around the top so it flat, this way you will have a better looking flower
Step 3: Create The Petals Of The Flower
- To make your petals, cut several strips of 2-inch long duct tape squares.
Step 4: Folding The Petals
- Fold one edge over itself sticky side up, leaving some stickiness exposed on the side and bottom.
Step 5: Folding The Petals, Continued
- Take the other edge and fold it over, leaving only stickiness on the bottom of the strip.
Step 6: Placing The Petals On The Stem
- Wrap the petal tightly around the top of the stem.
Step 7: Adding More Petals
- Repeating Steps 2-5 with additional strips of duct tape, wrapping the petals around the top. Continue until you've reached the desired size.