With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Things you will need: - Duck Brand Duct Tape (any other brand works too) - Pen (any color works) - X-Acto Knife (optional, good for clean cuts, scisso...
- Take your pen and cover it in tape (lengthwise works the best). This step is completed best if you roll the pen across the tape, sticky-side up. - ...
- To make your petals, cut several strips of 2-inch long duct tape squares.
- Fold one edge over itself sticky side up, leaving some stickiness exposed on the side and bottom.
- Take the other edge and fold it over, leaving only stickiness on the bottom of the strip.
- Wrap the petal tightly around the top of the stem.
- Repeating Steps 2-5 with additional strips of duct tape, wrapping the petals around the top. Continue until you've reached the desired size.
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
We noticed you attached photosto your comment.
Duct Tape Pirate Hatby bejbej
How To Make a Duct Tape Walletby Hailee salway
Duct Tape Walletby Mja1520
How to Make a Duct Tape Businessby zipzapper859
How To Make A Duct Tape Book Mark With Penniesby mia6152004
High Quality Duct Tape Wallet (with check pocket!)by cesarscavone
duct tape hat (only duct tape!)by skitzthecat
Duct Tape Bow Tie - Kitty Cat Editionby TheProcrastibaker
Woven Duct Tape Bagby theimpossiblegirl_1
Duct Tape Baseball Capby DuctTapeExtremeDude
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.