Now you too can sling some sticky silver shuriken!
Step 1: Really, that's it!
As far as tools and materials go, all you really need is a roll of duct tape. Scissors are recommended, but you could probably get by without.
Step 2: The base.
Shave off one end to make a straight edge.
Step 3: First half
1. Now take your newly cut edge and fold it down flush to the bottom edge edge of the strip, making a point.
2. Fold this new point inward, along its inside edge.
3. Fold that triangle inward once more along this new edge.
4. Undo the fold in step 2, but keep the fold in step 3.
5. You should now have what looks like a triangle on the end of a straight line. Take the entire straight area to the right of the triangle and fold it down, matching the top edge to the wide edge of the triangle.
6. Flip the entire thing over.
7. Flip the straight strip upward, making a crease along the lowest edge of the already folded section. Once the crease is there, flip the straight part back down.
8. Fold the straight area to the right, matching the left edge to the crease you just made.
9. Shave off any excess so the bottom half matches the top.