With a few simple supplies (get your stapler loaded!), a little time, and absolutely no prior experience needed, you can make your own gorgeous custom tote bag today!
Step 1: Materials
- Fabric - something a bit sturdy works better. I used a donation scrap of what I think was upholstery fabric. I made the bag as big as the scrap would allow, which turned out to be 10"x18"
- Duct tape - get a color you like to coordinate with your fabric. This was my first go, so I just used what was around. The next one will get something fancy!
- Scissors to cut your fabric
- Stapler + staples (oh yes)
- *Optional (but awesome) - two tiny strong magnets