Introduction: Duct Tape Shoes
These awesome duct tape shoes will be sure to make you the talk of the town. So be sure to STICK with these sweet shoes! (steps correspond with pictures)
1. Gather materials. Plastic wrap, boots, packaging tape, shoelaces, cardboard, scissors, and good ol' fashioned duct tape.
2. Cover the boot with plastic wrap.
3. cover the plastic wrap with packing tape, and peel off of boot.
4. Cut insoles out of cardboard.
5. Insert insoles into shoes.
6. Cover shoes with duct tape.
7. Poke holes, and string laces. ENJOY YOUR COOLNESS!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.