Duct tape is probably one of the best things ever invented. It's easy to use, durable, and sticks on to just about anything. But when you take a little more time and effort, you can use it to personalize your backpack, your laptop, or well, again, just about anything! These duct tape stickers are tough, and if you make them carefully, they look good, too! So read on, and learn how to make your own duct tape stickers.
Step 1: Materials and Tools
1. For the duct tape, you can use any two colors, but it might look better if you used contrasting colors.
2. For the pattern or template, you can use a printed picture, a drawn picture, anything you like that you don't mind cutting up.
1. For the craft knife, i used an X-Acto knife, but you can use any craft blade thats sharp enough.
2. Safety goggles should be used, because knives are very dangerous and your eyes are very important.
3. For the cutting board, I used a junked half cover of a binder, because its hard, and the plastic layer on the binder allows you to remove the duct tape without too much difficulty.
4. Scissors are optional because you won't use them very much besides for cutting out the pattern. You can always just use the craft knife instead.
5. The Sharpie is for tracing your pattern on to the duct tape so you can cut it out.