Step 1: Supplies
- duct tape
- ruler or measuring tape
- cutting utensil (xacto knife works best)
- a long rod - 2 ft long is more than enough (I used knex rods)
- thin rope or long shoelace/bootlace 4-6 ft long
Step 2: Making a sheet of tape pt. 1
Making the sheets of tape for the front and back of bag.
1. Cut a piece of tape 19 inches long and place on table sticky side up.
2. Cut another piece of tape and place it on the edge of the first piece sticky side up. It should now look a bit wider.
3. Keep adding pieces until it is about 19" x 14" inch piece along the top sticky side down so the in that place both sides are smooth.
Step 3: Making a sheet of tape pt. 2
2. Do the same process of putting pieces on the edge but instead lay them sticky side down.
3. It should looke something like this and non sticky/gray on both sides.
4 .When you flip it over if there is still a bit of stickyness thats ok just cut it off or fold the sticky part over.
5. trim the edges to 18" x 13" so that the edges look nice and so that you have a nice sized bag.
6. Repeat the steps 2 & 3 of the instructable.