Step 11: The Five Stages of Grieving applied to Climate Change
1) Denial (Today is colder than normal here, therefore, The Scientists are wrong! wrong! wrong!)
2) Anger (Al Gore's son was caught speeding. So global climate change is a hoax.)
3) Depression (There is nothing we can do, the Chinese coal plants will drown us all.)
4) Bargaining (Maybe I can just buy some carbon offsets and someone will plant a tree for me.)
5) Acceptance (The greenhouse effect and climate change are now part of my reality and I will interact with that reality as best as I can in a constructive manner. My legacy will be about proper behavior in the face of the facts.)
Be part of the solution.
It is not too late to change.