Step 2: Duo Stool
We'll start with the stool. Gather all of your pieces and your assembly tools (block of wood and rubber mallet)
1. Place both seat pieces back to back
2. Put each leg in. Can't hardly mess this up...they only really work one direction.
3. Splay all three legs out a little and place the small disc into the small slot on the back of each leg.
4. Bring all three legs together to trap the disc. You'll have to work your way around and wiggle stuff to get it all to fit.
5. Once all three legs are upright, place the leg brace in the slots on the bottom of the legs.
6. Tap the brace into place and add the leg locks to each end of the brace.
7. Make sure everything is seated properly and you have a functional stool!