Step 1: Tools and Materials Needed
Tools needed for this project
- Any type of saw that can cut PVC I used a chop saw but a hand saw will work
- pencil, pen or Sharpie
- Tape Measure
The goal is made from 1-1/2" inch PVC with fittings.
- four 1-1/2"in. x 10'ft. PVC pipes $4.90 each
- four 1-1/2"in. PVC Tees $1.96 each
- six 1-1/2"in. PVC 90-degree Elbows $1.56 each
- PVC Purple Primer and Solvent Cement $7.47
Total cost for all Materials- $44.27. For me this project only costed $31.90 because I had some materials already.