Introduction: Dust Proofing Art Work
I wanted to display my wife's paintings in our home without framing it. If I were to just hang it around then it was bound to gather dust and loose its freshness
So, here is a simple and cost effective way of dust-proofing the work using cling film. You may then use some sticky fixers to stick it where you desire
- Art work that you want to protect [in this case it is approx. 11.5"x16"]
- Cling film
- Sticky Fixers [Double sided]
Step 2: Wrap the Cling Film
- Hold the picture and wrap the cling film on the front and back of the picture, taking care to minimise the wrinkles
- Take 9 sticky pads and paste them on the back of the picture
- Now take the picture and stick it where you desire
- Here I have wrapped it breadth-wise since the size of the film was just about right for the picture.
- Once this is film wrapped, occasional dusting may be done using a dry or slightly moist cloth/tissue
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.