My wife and I decided to make our son a Dusty Crophopper costume for Halloween, but we wanted it to have a little something extra. So, I made a motorized propeller.
Step 1: Materials Needed
* cardboard (I used diaper boxes)
* duct tape (plenty of it, and the right colors)
* hot glue gun and glue
* razor knife (and a couple of blades)
* spinning propeller candy toy.
* soldering iron
* electrical tape
* styrofoam egg
* epoxy (I used clay epoxy)
* buckets for nose and tail (dollar store trashcan for tail, empty pretzel container for nose)
* aluminum foil