Step 1: Materials Needed
* duct tape (plenty of it, and the right colors)
* hot glue gun and glue
* razor knife (and a couple of blades)
* spinning propeller candy toy.
* soldering iron
* electrical tape
* styrofoam egg
* epoxy (I used clay epoxy)
* buckets for nose and tail (dollar store trashcan for tail, empty pretzel container for nose)
* aluminum foil
Step 2: Extend Prop From Trigger
Next, cut a hole in the nose cone bucket and insert the prop. I used clay epoxy to attach the prop housing.
Cut the styrofoam egg in half to make the prop cone shape.