A sway-trike with geared pedalling and electric option.
Step 1: Features:
- Trike with sway/banking option.
- Sway locking option available.
- Geared pedaling of efficiency.
- Electric motor with accelerator.
- Removable battery.
- Small lockable boot under seat.
- Front disc brakes.
- Front carrier up-to 50 kg load.
- Small headlight.
Step 2: Materials
MS pipe frame, SS Handle and Handle shaft, Bought-out items like wheels, pedals, gears, cables, motor and battery etc
Step 3: Making
Step 4: Dual Power System.
- A 24v dc motor powers left chain.
- Pedal option with 6 speed gear option drives the right chain.
Step 5: Sway and Turning.
Step 6: Turning Limiter
Step 7: Tie Rod
Step 8: Turn and Tilt Joint Steering Knuckles.
Step 9: Sway Lock Option.
Step 10: Dual Shock Absorbers.
Step 11: Brakes
Step 12: Power System
Step 13: Accessories
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.
I think of putting one of these on a sailboat soooo the question is How much does it weigh?:-)