When it comes to my EDC load out I pack pretty light. I typically have my ruck with me with a few extra items, but for the purpose of this instructable I'll just list what I keep in my pockets.
1. Bottle opener - It's the size of a credit card and I scored it for free in a pack of cigarettes. I like beer, so this item is pretty important to me.
2. Wallet - I prefer a minimalist wallet I can carry in my front pocket. This particular one is the Mojito from Malcolm Fontier. The elastic cord that goes over the cards wore out a while ago, so I cut it off. Still works fine.
3. Knife - I switch between a Ken Onion CRKT, and a Ka-Bar ZK series. The CRKT is pictures. I tend to prefer this one as it has a drop point style blade, and my Ka-Bar is tanto.
4. Flashlight - Went with the Streamlight Microstream. Have not had it long, but it seems to be bright enough, and durable. It's exceptionally small as well.
5. Keys - Pretty standard. I keep a couple keys, my remote entry, a Gerber Shard tool, and an engraved tag with my contact info on the carabiner. I prefer an actual load bearing carabiner, as opposed to the cheap aluminum ones that inevitably break within a couple months. My current carabiner has been in use for 4+ years, and is still going strong.
So, there you have it. That's what I keep on me on any given day. Thoughts? Suggestions?
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.