Step 1: Materials
-some extra fabric (for sides and lining)
-magnets or velcro for closure (optional)
-needle and thread
Step 2: Cut 'er up!
2. Cut off the bottom and side sewn seams.
3. Cut off handles at seam.
Step 3: Cut 'er up some more!
2. Cut along the line pictured under the maker logo.
Step 4: Re-Assemble and Duplicate
2. Attach pen holder flap to o'reilly side. Make sure to lay the front sides facing each other.
3. Lay your assembled bag piece on top of your extra fabric and cut out an identical piece.
4. Cut out four pieces of your extra fabric that are 4 x 9.5 inches. These will become the sides of your bag.
Step 5: Seam Pen-flap
Step 6: Attach Sides
2. attach the side pieces along the long sides to enclose the bag.
3. Attach your other two extra fabric side-pieces to the lining fabric in the same corresponding place.