Three factors will enhance your battery-powered skateboarding:
1. More Volts. Higher voltage battery-powered drills (at least 9.6V) will provide more minutes of skateboarding fun.
2. Greater Torque. Drills that can generate more torque will be able to move, ahem, heavier riders.
3. Big, Bad Rubber Wheel. The more rubber that meets the highway, the higher the performance.
Step 1: How to Make SkateBored
- Skateboard (salvaged)
- Battery-Powered Drill; at least 9.6V (salvaged)
- 25-inches of 1/2-inch PVC Schedule 40 (1.00)
- (2) 90-degree Elbow PVC Schedule 40 (.90 each)
- Large Rubber Wheel (salvaged)
- Cable Ties