Thanks for your ideas and creativity.
Step 1: Things you will needs.
- Soldering Tools
- A PC with USB ports, and internet connection
- Email address.
- Autoit Scripting language - Download here. - http://www.autoitscript.com/cgi-bin/getfile.pl?autoit3/autoit-v3-setup.exe
- Adruino Uno rev 3
- Laser pointer any color, - for this instructable i used red. (they are cheap)
- 100k ohm 5% tolerance resistor.
- 1 Photo resistor, any size
- 24 gauge wire.
- Some Thermal Shrink tube.
- Mirror squares.
Step 2: Building your laser sensor
Making a light hood for the Photo resistor is essential! Random light will keep your sensor from detecting a trips if you fail to construct yours correctly.
Step 3: Building your laser
Connect the two power leds, one to the positive, one to the negative, which on this laser was + housing, Negative, spring.
Once the laser is wired up, Connect it to Digital pins GND, and pin13
Then secure it, I used a piece of 2x4 and zip ties.
Congrats your laser tripwire is now completely assembled, Now lets move to programming.