Step 1: Step 1: Materials for the cord wrapper (skip if you already have it!)
-Altoids tin or equivalent.
-The earbuds you want to store
-A paper clip
-Scissors to cut the credit card
-Tape and/or super glue
-(optional) Hole punch
Step 2: Step 2: Making the cord wrapper (skip if you already have it)
1. Cut the cord into 3 parts.
2. Make holes and slots for the cord, as seen in Spacematter's tutorial (as well as mine)
3. Fine-tune the slots (cut them until they work!)
Step 3: Step 3: Improving the cord wrapper (DO NOT SKIP)
1. Get a paper clip, and bend it as shown in the first picture.
2. Tape/glue the paper clip as shown in the fourth picture.
3. Get your Altoids tin. If it fits, you've finished the improvements.