Universal Smartphone Tripod Mount for iPhone 6, 6 plus, 5s, Galaxy, motorola, etc etc
This is how we make an easy inexpensive smartphone tripod mount. It takes about 5 minutes including drying and setting time and then its off to the races.
1) Piece of wood at least 3in by 2in. We used an MDF plinth block from Home depot - http://www.homedepot.com/p/House-of-Fara-7-8-in-x-...
2) 1/4 20 nut. We got a 4 pack from Home Depot but you might have some lying around -http://www.homedepot.com/p/1-4-in-20-Stainless-Ste...
3) Gorilla Glue. You can use any kind of super glue or epoxy that can securely attach metal to wood. You would need the time to set it.
4) PuGoo Mini Nano Suction Pad - Available from www.2040studio - This is a smaller version of our...
1) Determine what end you want the 1/4 20 nut to be on and apply some glue/epoxy. Attach the 1/4 20 and allow to set
2) Apply some glue where you want the Nano pad to be placed. Place the pad, press on it evenly and allow to set
3) Once set you are ready to go capture amazing photos and video
Works with any device or case with a smooth surface. Will not work well with leathery, rubbery or heavily textured surfaces. For devices with these surfaces simple place a case with a smooth surface on them for use.
Nano Pad Maintanance
Over time and with use the pad will attract dirt and dust to itself. Simply use a damp lint free cloth to wipe the dirt of, allow to dry and its back to its original strength.
Thanks for viewing our video we will return with our DIY bike mount and phone stand.