We are going to be making a Colorful Easter Egg Painting for your Happy Easter Season:)
Step 1: Step 1: Paint & Paper Plate
- Pour each color of your choice on a paper plate, separate from each other.
Step 2: Step 2: PomPom Balls & Cloth Pin
- Get a pompom ball and cloth pin and pinch a pompom with the cloth pin.
Step 3: Step 3: Easter Egg Cut-Out & Scissors
- Get a easter egg cut-out and cut out the shape of the easter egg with your scissors.
Step 4: Step 4: Colorful Card Stock & Glue Stick
- Get your favorite color of card stock paper and clue your cut out easter egg onto the color.
Step 5: Step 5: Dip PomPom's & Paint
- Dip your pompom's in your plate of paint.
- Place pompom in the Easter Egg in whatever order you wish!
Step 6: Step 6: Display & Enjoy
- Display on your Mommy & Daddy's fridge
- Enjoy your art work