So, for the busy, budget wise iced coffee craver I give you easy 2 minute iced coffee.
Step 1: 1. Making the Coffee
- 1 cup of water
- 2 heaping tsp of instant coffee grounds
1. Boil water.
2. Put water in your favorite cup or mug, add coffee grounds, and stir.
Done with that!
Step 2: Cooling It Down
- 1 cup of ice cold milk or water
- 4or 5 ice cubes
- Sugar to taste
1. Add milk/water to coffee and stir.
2. Add ice cubes.
3. Add sugar to taste, I find 3 packets of Sweet N' Low work well.
Add whipped cream, chocolate syrup, cinnamon, etc for a better coffee shop look.
Enjoy your quick and delicious iced coffee, but be warned. The combination of ease and deliciousness makes it extremely addictive. You may find yourself chugging at least 2 of these.