Introduction: Easy 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
This recipe is very easy and the cookies taste amazing. It only takes a couple of minutes for prep time and about 10-15 minutes in the oven depending on your oven type. hope you all enjoy this instructables!!!
Step 1: Ingredients & Material Needed
The ingredients: (photo)
- 1 cup of Peanut Butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
The materials: (no pics, sorry)
- a hand mixer
- a 1 cup measuring cup
- baking sheets
Let's get started!!!!!!!!!!
Step 2: Mixing & Oven Temperature
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350°F
2. In a Large mixing bowl, add your Peanut Butter, egg, then sugar & then mix until all incorporated. The cookie dough should be crumbly (look at pic 6).
Step 3: Forming & Oven Time
1. Take the cookie dough and form it into a big ball (see pic 1).
2. Next take some cookie dough and roll it into a smaller ball (see pic 2) and put on the baking sheet.
3. Take a fork and press lightly on each cookie leaving 4 lines on them, then put them into the oven.
Step 4: Finished!!!!!!!
1. The cookies will be done when they JUST start getting golden brown around the edges.
2. Put on a cooling rack & allow for them to completely cool before you put them in a container.