Meat is an essential part of the human diet; it supplies the needed proteins for the human body. Cooking meat is not intuitive and could be dangerous to those without experience. Luckily, a fellow 'ible member (@JeanC117) was able to help me cook meat.
This is an easy-to-cook boneless pork chop recipe for those who are learning to cook for themselves surviving only by eating frozen food like me.
Step 1: Ingredients
* Boneless Lean Pork Shoulder
* 1 Clove Garlic
* 2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
* Pinch of Salt
* Pinch of Pepper
* Pinch of Thyme
* Olive Oil
* Knife and Cutting Board
Step 2: Cutting the Pork
* Holding the pork shoulder firmly, cut the pork lengthwise to thin slices about 1 cm thick using a gentle sawing motion
* Wash your hands to prevent contamination of raw pork
Step 3: Marinate
* Place the pork chop in a small container and rub it with salt and pepper
* Add garlic on top
* Then, add the olive oil and rice wine
* Layer the next piece of Pork and repeat until done.
* Refrigerate it for 2-3 hours.
Step 4: Pan Fry the Pork Chop
* Pour a bit of canola oil on the pan
* When oil is hot, place the pork chop onto the pan
* Flip it when the other side is light-brown in colour.
Enjoy your meal!