Step 1: Materials
3 gallon size ziploc bags
Lots a duct tape
Ice packs,ice, and drinks
Step 2: Making the Cooler
2. Duct tape every inch of the outside of the box so it will become water proof.
3. Take one of the ziploc bags an cut it down the sides down to the bottom.
4. Now lay the bag along the bottom and up the sides of the box and tape it to the bow so no water can get through.
5. Take the 2 other bags and place them along the longer sides of the box and tape all sides so no water can get in.
6. Now finally tape any exposed cardboard and you are done.
7. Put some ice packs on the bottom and the sides and fill with drinks and enjoy!