Introduction: Easy Cardboard Organizer
Easy Cardboard Organizer
Really easy to make. Needs a bit preparation and an idea how the finished organizer should look
Time: Easy approx. 1 hour
Costs: Not measurable
- Hot Glue
- Paper Cutter (the next Copyshop should have one)
- Hot Glue Gun
Step 1: How to Do It
How to do it:
- First you should have an idea of the finished organizer. We wanted square boxes.
- Cut stripes and then cut squares from these stripes
- The 3 long sides of the organizer should be wider than the boxes
- The bottom and 2 sides of every box assembles from 3 equal squares
- The remaining 2 sides are slightly wider
- Glue everything together
- When the boxes are finished lay them on one side of the organizer for measuring
- Glue in the dividers and the remaining side of the organizer
- Finish and maybe add knobs to the boxes or color
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.