1/4 pound of shrimp
Salt and Pepper
1. Slice 3 lemons and squeeze the juices into a bowl.
2. Wash and prepare shrimp by puling off tail (if needed) and slices into bitsize pieces, be sure to remove the intestine (if needed).
3. Slice and dice about 1/4 of an onion and add to lemon juice bowl.
4. Slice and dice about 1/2 of a Jalapeno (add more or less if you like it spicy or not) and add to the lemon juice mixture.
5. Add some salt and pepper (again depends on how much you want) to the lemon juice.
6. Add the sliced shrimp to the lemon juice making sure that all the shrimp is covered by the juice.
7. Place into refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
8. While the shrimp is refrigerating, slice and dice 1 tomato.
9. Slice and dice 1 cucumber.
10. After 20 minutes, take the shrimp out and notice that the shrimp has changed color.
11. Add in the tomato and cucumber, then add a litte more salt and pepper.
12. That's it! Take either some tostitos or tostadas (in the video) add some hot sauce if you like and enjoy!