Introduction: Easy Cheesy Slow Cooker Casserole
Sometimes you just feel like throwing some things in a pot and letting it cook while you go about your busy day. This is definitely one of those recipes. You literally just throw it all in the slow cooker and let it go.
- 1 12 oz box pasta (I used spinach rotini)
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 - 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups of shredded cheese (your choice, I used co-jack)
- 1-2 cloves garlic or garlic scapes (I used some scapes I cut yesterday)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Step 1: Throw It All In...
Throw all the ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on high for four hours or low for 7-8 hours, stirring occasionally. That's it!
Step 2: Easy Cheesy Slow Cooker Casserole
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.