Introduction: Easy Chicken Liver With Root Veggies
Here we go again with another chicken liver recipe. Today I bring you one of the most affordable meals ever. Chicken liver is very cheap ingredient and I combined it with some very cheap vegetables and mushrooms which you can buy almost everywhere. For seasoning I've used just dried rosemary and red chili flakes.
I believe that you will like this great root vegetable stir fry and if you want more chicken liver stir fry recipes than make sure you subscribe to my channel.
Step 1: Check Video :-)
- Chicken liver
- Celery root
- Olive oil
- Dice celery root, carrot and parsnip
- Cut mushrooms in half
- Stir-fry everything on olive oil for about 3 minutes
- Add salt & dried rosemary
- Move veggies into bowl
- Quickly pan roast some cashews
- When cashews catch some color move them into bowl
- Heat up some more olive oil and add chicken liver
- Keep stirring and add salt, dried rosemary and dried red chili flakes
- After 4-5 minutes mix it all together
- Put lid on and cook for about 7-10 minutes
- You are done, enjoy delicious chicken liver :-)
If you enjoy my recipes make sure you visit my 7 Diet Meals blog and subscribe to my YouTube channel!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.